Breaking News

17 years old lady gives birth 3 days after Being Pregnant-Pictures

 






Photo credit-correctng.com


An Identified Aimee Stevens, who is a 17 years old teenager has given birth to a sound baby boy just 3 days after she was told she was pregnant for six 6 weeks.

While She was on the toilet seat in the middle of the night and suddenly felt a relief. She looked down and saw a baby’s legs and bum poking out of the toilet.

She was earlier told that she was just six weeks pregnant, so her son’s arrival just three days later was an absolute shock.



Aimee quickly grabbed her baby out of the toilet and went to her bedroom before waking up her mum, Becki, was is 40 years, who was sleeping downstairs and had no idea she will soon be a grandma.

miraculously Becki tied the umbilical cord with a few piece of clothes she tore from one of Aimee’s apron and immediately called an ambulance to the rescue.

Doctor record little 5lb 9oz Ché Andrew Cain was around 38 weeks – but don’t know for sure because mum Aimee flushed the placenta down the toilet At the point this update the baby and the mum were absolutely healthy, and only had to spend three days in the hospital, Metro UK reports.

Here is what Aimee from Calne, Wiltshire, said:

‘I was in the worst pain ever, and throwing up in the sink next to me, then there was a feeling of such relief.


‘I stood up and there he was in the u-bend, I could see little bent legs and a bum, so I picked him up and walked into my room.

‘I still think about that night a lot.’ ‘It’s so confusing, but when Ché first smiled at me it was just amazing, and I can’t think what I ever did before I had him now.’


You can Drop your comment bellow- Tell us about your opinion 

No comments